The Angle Meter application is a tool for measuring the angle, the slope using a gyroscope, an accelerometer and a rotation vector sensor. It also has laser level, protractor, augmented reality compass, image gallery, pictures, records and several customization options.
• Option to measure angle or slope on surfaces not parallel to ground with relative angle measurement mode.
• 2 orientation axis for measurement.(Move your device left/right or back/forward direction to measure angle)
• Option to measure difference between 2 separate measurements with difference measurement mode.
• Option to save the measurements in the database, view them as lists or charts, and get a hard copy of the measurement progress (xls files or charts).
• Option to measure the angle of an object in picture through image measurement screen.
• Augmented Reality Compass
• Image gallery to display images in preview mode or with details.
• Ruler with length and area measurement features.
• Various customization options.
Single Angle: Rotate your device and measure angle.
Difference Between Two Angles: This mode is useful for calculating difference between 2 separate measurements. Touch angle meter and measure current angle. Touch again to measure angle bet.
Relative Angle: This mode is useful for measuring angle if object is not parallel to the ground or surface is not even. Touch angle meter to set first portion of the reading, touch again to complete measurement.
Bubble Level: Put your device on the floor and measure the ground angle horizontally and vertically.
Measurement recording modes
Quick Save Button: Save measurement to database with one touch.
Editable Save Button: You can edit your measurement, add title or note before saving it to database.
Measurements can be displayed in Records screen and you can retrieve hard copy of your records in this screen. Charts screen visually display your progress.
Calibration Button: This feature is to calibrate zero values depending on selected measurement mode if readings are not correct.
Reset Button: This button resets calibration angle to zero depending on selected mode. You can always reset calibration to default mode if anything goes wrong.
Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment.
🤝 ✅ 👍 Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible! Thank you for choosing this app.